Friday 9 November 2012

TGIF!  I just want to share a before and after project with you today.
I found this in my Fall/Halloween tote box last month.  I don't even know when I got it.  I must have liked the little window frame!
I took it all apart and these are the 2 pieces I could use. I gave them both a coat of  "Crisp Linen" paint.
Here is the finished project.  I did reverse decoupage graphic from graphicsfairy.blogspot.ca for the hanging sign. Decoupaged some vintage sheet music paper to a small baby food jar and wired it to the window frame.  This can be used any time of the year.

Then on the reverse side of the sign, I decoupaged some Christmas paper, put a little holly in the jar and it can be used at Christmas.
I hope this will inspire you to repurpose something.

Have a Great long weekend!
Sherry




No comments: