Thursday 8 November 2012

OK...finally as promised I am posting pictures of the awesome Shabby Chic home I get to live in for 5 months. It is sooooo cute...I just love it.  Thank you Lorraine for allowing me to post pictures of your BEAUTIFUL home.

When you first walk in you are greeted with this cute kitchen.  Notice the iron brackets in the doorway.





Then you enter the dinning room.  It is filled with so many cute treasures.





Then there is the charming living room and front entry.  Lorraine has beautiful decorating taste.


The cosy TV room.
Linen closet door.


Bedroom door. So cute. A trash rescue!




Lorraine hangs earrings from the crochet vest.

The master bedroom.


Love this doorway to the washroom.

Master bathroom.













I hope you enjoyed the pictures.  My photography skills do not do it justice.  I'm sure you agree that Lorraine has done a beautiful job decorating her home.  I thought you should know that this is a double wide mobile home and it is AMAZING!

Blessings
Sherry







No comments: