Sunday 24 February 2013

Hello......today I thought I would share some before and after pictures. I'm a very visual person.....and I love seeing before and after pictures in other blogs.  It shows you how much potential there is for old unique things.

A plain wood bread box transformed into a shabby chic beauty.
Here I painted and distressed....then added lace to the insert for hanging earrings and put 5 hooks under the shelf for hanging necklaces on.
Here again was on old BROWN shelf.....but it had such lovely lines and detail.  Shabby it up and it has a new life.
This wren house painted white, distressed and added  decoupage roses cut out from wallpaper.
A plain outhouse for extra toilet paper.



Old brown suitcase painted white,distressed and decoupaged old sheet music inside.

I hope this has inspired you to transform an old treasure you might have hanging around. Enjoy and good luck with your project!

Blessings 
Sherry



No comments: