Saturday 9 February 2013

Hello

Again...it's been a while since I posted anything.  I'm keeping busy, but forget to post projects when they are finished.  Today I will share a few before and after projects.  And maybe a few things I finished.

This is a cute little table I found in the fall. To top was metal/enamel, but it had lots of rust around the edges.  So I decided to decoupage it!

Here are a few pictures on how it turned out.  I was really happy with the end result.  I'm now using it in the back of the shop for my computer table.  But it's really not big enough.  When I find a replacement, it will be for sale in the shop.
Before: A beautiful maple end table.
After:  All shabby and chic!



Above are some projects I finished, that I forgot to take before pictures of....sorry.

I hope to get more projects finished in the next few weeks.  And I will try hard to remember to take BEFORE pictures.

Until next time......Dream big!
Blessings
Sherry






No comments: