Thursday 25 October 2012

Hello Everyone

I have been very busy moving things to my new temporary home.  My friend and one of my consignors, Lorraine, has gone to California for 5 months and I get to live in her very SHABBY CHIC home.  It is amazing!!!  I will be posting picture later on.  But today I want to show you a box that I upcycled.  It is a cardboard band box.  It had a company logo on the top (sorry I forgot to take a before picture).

I gave it a few coats of Crisp Linen paint.  When the paint was dry, I rubbed the box with some "Distress Ink" in the color vintage photo.


The finished product.  I decoupaged some script paper, then glued on some lace, flowers and buttons.  Decoupaged a picture of a cute little girls.  I love the way it turned out. Ready for some little treasures.

Blessings
Sherry

No comments: