Thursday 18 October 2012

Happy Thursday!

Do you ever have one of those days when you want to do 100 things, but you run around so disorganised that you don't get anything accomplished?  Well I am having one of those days.  I've been looking at blogs and getting so inspired to create, but can't seem to get very far today.  I did finish up a few little projects....a cute little shelf and some old vintage shoe brushes.  Graphics are from graphicsfairy.blogspot.ca


My friend Leola from leolasstudio.blogspot.ca asked me to make some magnet boards for her.....so that is another project I'm working on.  I start with a plain metal board.
Then I decoupage a picture that I've printed from my printer.  It is one of Leola's shop.  I love the picture.  I will share the finished project with you tomorrow.
Photo by Nick Allens Photography
Here is one that I did for Halloween with a picture of 2 black cats.  The magnets are black glitter!  Love sparkle!

Well I better get back to work if I want to get these done for tomorrow.

Blessings
Sherry


No comments: